Nutro Wholesome Essentials Large Breed Farm Raised Chicken, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Puppy Food Information
Give your pet the wholesome ingredients they love with NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Dry Dog Food recipes. Made for large breed puppies up to 18 months old, this dry food supports brain and eye development with omega-3 fatty acids like DHA. It’s formulated to support healthy joints, contains natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin, and provides essential antioxidants for healthy immunity. As part of the NUTRO FEED CLEAN philosophy, this delicious chicken and brown rice recipe starts with a high-quality protein source as the 1st ingredient and is made with real, recognizable ingredients sourced from trusted farmers and suppliers. Plus, it's made with non-GMO ingredients* and has no chicken by-product meal, corn, wheat, or soy*. So you can feel good feeding your dog recipes that are rich in nutrients and full of flavor.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients*; no chicken by-product meal, corn, wheat, or soy*
- High quality protein source is the #1 ingredient in the delicious dry kibble
- Supports brain and eye development in your large breed puppy with omega-3 fatty acids like DHA
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin; formulated to support healthy joints
- Supports healthy immunity with essential antioxidants
Made Specifically For: Large breed puppies up to 18 months.
* Trace amounts may be present due to potential cross-contact during manufacturing.
Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Barley, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice, Natural Flavor, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid (preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Chia Seed, Dried Coconut, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg Product, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Kale, Dried Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract
|Crude Protein (min.)||26.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||14.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.00%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.)||0.05%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)||0.05%|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||60 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)*||850 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine (min.)*||250 mg/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)*||0.20%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)*||2.00%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Adjust food to maintain ideal body weight. Always provide fresh drinking water. Puppies: From 3 to 5 weeks of age, moisten food and feed frequently. From 6 weeks of age, feed the suggested amount in three meals per day until 6 months of age, then twice daily until 18 months (24 months for giant size dogs). Gestation/Lactation: During gestation, feed up to 2 times the amount shown for puppies 6 to 9 months. Feed lactating females as much food as they will eat to maintain weight. Amounts will differ depending on litter size.
- Every cup of our food is nutrient dense so your dog gets the right amount of calories in a complete and nutritious meal.
- To help maintain freshness, seal bag tightly and store in a cool, dry location.
Suggested Amounts to Feed Per Day (Cups)
|Puppy Weight||6 – 11 Weeks||3 – 5 Months||6 – 8 Months||9 – 12 Months||Over 12 Months|
|4.5 kg||2||1 2/3|
|9 kg||2 2/3||2 1/3|
|12.27 kg||3 1/3||2 3/4||2 1/2|
|13.6 kg||4 1/2||4||3 1/3||2 3/4|
|18 kg||5 1/2||4 3/4||4||3 1/3||3|
|23 kg||6 1/2||5 2/3||4 3/4||4||3 1/2|
|27 kg||7 1/2||6 1/2||5 1/2||4 1/2||4|
|32 kg||7 1/3||6 1/4||5 1/4||4 1/3|
|36 kg||8||7||5 2/3||4 3/4|
|41 kg||8 3/4||7 1/2||6 1/4||5 1/3|
|45 kg||9 2/3||8 1/4||6 3/4||5 3/4|
Transitioning to Our Food
If switching to this recipe or feeding NUTRO Dog Food for the first time, we suggest you blend increasing amounts of the new recipe with your old food for six days.
Nutro Wholesome Essentials Large Breed Farm Raised Chicken, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Puppy Food
Estimate delivery time for Wholesome Essentials Large Breed Farm Raised Chicken, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Puppy Food
Free Shipping over $39
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question