The NZ Natural Pet Food Co Woof Duck Freeze Dried Dog Food Information
WOOF dog food is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. Woof combines the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food by using a process of gently freeze-drying to protect all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out. With over 90% meat, organs, and bones, your dog will thank you!
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Manuka Honey provides antioxidants to reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease
- Added kelp is high in iron which fortifies the blood and helps the heart pump more efficiently
- Hoki Liver Oil is a digestible source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 which aids in skin & coat condition
- Rosemary helps to increase blood flow to the brain
- Free from gluten, corn, wheat & soy free
- No by-products, preservatives, fillers or colours
Duck | Chicken | Lamb Green Tripe | Duck Liver | Bok Choy | Carrot | Blueberries | Cranberries | NZ Green Lipped Mussels | Organic Virgin Coconut Oil | NZ Manuka Honey | Chia Seeds | Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals | Kelp| Hoki Liver Oil | Rosemary
|Crude Protein (min):||41.3%|
|Crude Fat (min):||39.4%|
|Crude Fibre (max):||1.3%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min):||0.78%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min):||7.72%|
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content ME (calculated):
5108 kcal/kg | 281 kcal/cup
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture re-hydrate. To re-hydrate, soak for 10mins before serving.
Daily feeding chart (Cup based on a 240ml cup)
|Dog Weight||Acvitivy Level||WOOF Dry||WOOF Hydrated|
|5 -10kg||Average||1 cup||1 cup|
|5 -10kg||Active/Puppy||1.5 cups||1.5 cups|
|11 - 25kg||Average||2 - 3 cups||2 - 3 cups|
|11 - 25kg||Active/Puppy||3 - 4 cups||3 - 4 cups|
|26 - 40kg||Average||4 - 5 cups||4 - 5 cups|
|26 - 40kg||Active/Puppy||5 - 6 cups||5 - 6 cups|
Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kg body weight.
Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve! 1/4 cup kibble / wet food = 12 WOOF nuggets (approx).
Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times.
We recommend that your pet consumes treats under supervision.
The NZ Natural Pet Food Co Woof Duck Freeze Dried Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
The NZ Natural Pet Food Co Woof Duck Freeze Dried Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (2)
- Dog Likes It (3)
- Easy To Digest (3)
- Nutritional (3)
- Improves Coat (1)
- Tasty (2)
- Expensive (1)
- Messy (1)
- Active Dogs (2)
- Larger Dogs (2)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Puppies (1)
- Smaller Dogs (2)