Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Dry Dog Food Information
Your Yorkshire Terrier has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Yorkshire Terrier is no exception. The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Silky Coat: The Yorkshire Terrier is known and appreciated for the silkiness, gloss and length of its coat. Royal Canin added Omega-6 and 3 essential fatty acids to protect and nourish the long and fragile coat.
- Small Jaw: Yorkshire Terriers have difficulty grasping large kibbles and tend to play with small, round ones. The kibble in Yorkshire Terrier 28 has the ideal dimensions for the Yorkshire Terrier.
- Satisfies Fussy Eaters: Royal Canin has created a diet with intense natural flavours and aromas to stimulate even the most delicate appetite.
- Long Life Span: Small breed dogs have a life expectancy that can exceed 15 years. Yorkshire Terrier 28 is formulated with antioxidants and vitamins to help neutralise free radicals.
Made Specifically For: Adult and mature Yorkshire Terriers - over 10 months old.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil (0.1%), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
|Vitamin A:||29500 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||800 IU|
|E1 (Iron):||47 mg|
|E2 (Iodine):||4.7 mg|
|E4 (Copper):||9 mg|
|E5 (Manganese):||61 mg|
|E6 (Zinc):||183 mg|
|E8 (Selenium):||0.1 mg|
Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Your Dog is Unique!
Just like humans every dog is different when it comes to their dietary needs, this means your pets feeding requirements will vary depending on their breed, environment, age and activity. The below table and the information on the bag is to be used as a starting point, it is important to monitor your dogs weight and adjust their rations as needed.
As it takes time for your dogs digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels in a new food it is important to transition your dog correctly from one food to the next to reduce the chance of your pet having an upset stomach. We suggest you take 7 days to transition your dog from the old food to the new food. Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Adult weight||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg|
|No exercise||50 g||5/8 cup||65 g||6/8 cup||80 g||7/8 cup|
|Exercise < 1 hr / day||55 g||5/8 cup||75 g||7/8 cup||90 g||1 cup|
|Exercise > 1 hr / day||60 g||6/8 cup||80 g||7/8 cup||100 g||1+1/8 cup|
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (5)
- Dog Likes It (11)
- Easy To Digest (7)
- Nutritional (6)
- Improves Coat (4)
- Tasty (6)
- Expensive (4)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Active Dogs (1)
- Smaller Dogs (10)