Last updated 28/4/2014
The Website together with the Affiliated Websites are owned and operated by PetStock NZ Limited. You acknowledge that by accessing and using this Website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms). Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
- Intended Meanings for Certain Words back to top
In these Terms, the following words have the meanings set out as follows:
- “Affiliated Website” means any website (other than the Website) owned and operated by PetStock NZ Limited.
- "Content" means any software, data, information, pictures, graphics and other materials published or made available on the website, including all third party content and user generated content.
- "Member" means a user that has completed our registration process and created an account.
- "Product" means the goods and / or services being offered by us and promoted through the Website or Affiliated Website.
- “Product Information” means the specific information relating to a Product as set out on the Product Page.
- “Product Page” means the relevant page of the Website or Affiliated Website on which a specific Product is promoted.
- “Product Order” means your Request or that part of your Request we confirm as acceptable.
- “Request” means the order placed by you for the relevant Products in the Shopping Cart.
- “Third Party Information” means information other than Product Information on the Website or Affiliated Website including certain data, news, research, statistics stories, photographs, opinions and information.
- "User" means any user of the Website.
- “We", "us", "our" and “Pet.co.nz” are a reference to PetStock NZ Limited.
- “Website” means this website Pet.co.nz.
- “You" and "your" are a reference to you.
- Functionality back to top
In order to access some of the features of the Website and Affiliated Websites you will need to become a Member. When creating an account you must provide accurate and complete information.
- Intellectual Property back to top
- You acknowledge that any content displayed or made available through the Website is our exclusive property or used and /or displayed by us with the express permission of owner. No Content may be reproduced, published or transmitted without our prior written consent. Copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right infringement may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
- "Pet.co.nz", “Pet – You Click We Fetch” and “Baby - We deliver” are our trade marks. All rights in respect of these trademarks are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trade marks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Privacy and Personal Information back to top
- Links back to top
The Website may include links to other websites. While we own the Affiliated Websites, we will not own other linked websites. If you visit a linked website you will be subject to the terms of that website. Any dealing in relation to a website not owned by us (“Third Party Website”) will be solely between you and the owner of that Third Party Website. A link to a website from this Website or an Affiliated Website does not imply our endorsement of the Third Party Websites or any product or service being advertised, promoted or offered on the Third Party Website or any association with the operators of the Third Party Website unless this is specifically stated on the Website or Affiliated Website.
- Liability back to top
You agree and acknowledge that where the Website or Affiliated Website sets out Third Party Information, then this Third Party Information is being made available by us as a free service. While we will not knowingly provide incorrect information we may not be able to verify all Third Party Information on the Website or Affiliated Website, and so you should not rely on it without first making your own enquiries. We do not guarantee or certify the accuracy of the Third Party Information. Any reliance on the information is at your own risk.
- Severability back to top
If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Law back to top
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Contact back to top
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website, Affiliated Website or these Terms please Contact Us.