Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Mobility Support Dry Dog Food Information
This diet is supplied by PETstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner, before you purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your pets vet. If this is not the case please contact our help desk or your local vet.
Improving your dogs mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in as little as 21 days.
- Help improve your dog's ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days with a clinically proven combination of nutrients
- An excellent source of the Omega 3 fatty acid, EPA, to nourish cartilage
- Controlled calorie content and added L-carnitine help maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Made Specifically For: Improving mobility
New Zealand Information:
By law the user must take due care, obtaining expert advice when necessary, to avoid unnecessary pain and distress when using the product other than directed on the label.
ACVM No. A10961. See www.foodsafety.govt.nz for registration conditions. Registered to: Hill's Pet Nutrition NZ Ltd
Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Flaxseed, Chicken Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C:||203 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E:||582 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA):||2.73%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total:||3.74%|
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Best if used within 60 days after opening.
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
|Dog Target Weight||Feeding amount per day|
|5 lb||2 - 3kg||1/2 - 2/3 cup||50 - 65g|
|10 lb||4 - 5kg||7/8 - 1 1/8 cups||85 - 110g|
|15 lb||6 - 8kg||1 1/8 - 1 5/8 cups||110 - 160g|
|10 lb||9 - 15kg||1 1/3 - 2 cups||130 - 200g|
|30 lb||14 - 17kg||2 - 2 2/3 cups||200 -265g|
|40 lb||18 - 22kg||2 1/3 - 3 1/4 cups||230 - 320g|
|50 lb||23 - 26kg||2 3/4 - 4 cups||270 - 395g|
|60 lb||27 - 31kg||3 1/4 - 4 1/2 cups||320 - 445g|
|70 lb||32 - 35kg||3 2/3 - 5 cups||365 - 495g|
|80 lb||36 - 44kg||4 - 5 1/2 cups||395 - 545g|
|100 lb||45kg +||4 3/4 - 6 1/2 cups||470 + 645g|
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Mobility Support Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Mobility Support Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (5)
- Dog Likes It (15)
- Easy To Digest (8)
- Nutritional (8)
- Improves Coat (7)
- Tasty (7)
- Expensive (4)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Bad Taste (1)
- Active Dogs (3)
- Larger Dogs (4)
- Older Dogs (10)
- Smaller Dogs (1)