Nutrience Original Dry Puppy Food Information
This tried and true recipe, specifically formulated for growing puppies, is proven to provide great results within its category at an affordable price.
Key Benefits :
- Quality chicken protein to build strong, lean muscles.
- Omega-3 (including DHA from flaxseed and salmon oil) and omega-6 help develop a healthy skin and coat as well as your puppy's brain and nervous system.
- Optimal blend of prebiotics for a healthy digestive system.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits & vegetables (including blueberries, cranberries & carrots, along with vitamin C and vitamin E) work together to support your puppy's developing immune system.
Made Specifically For: Puppies of all breeds
New puppy? Check out our puppy essentials page for all the information you need.
Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, egg product, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, lecithin, chicory root extract, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, L-Lysine, yeast extract, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate.
Guaranteed Analysis :
|Crude Protein (min):||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (min):||15.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max):||4.0%|
|Vitamin A (min):||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min):||1,300 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min):||130 IU/kg|
|Taurine* (min):||500 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) (min):||50 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min):||3.2%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min):||0.5%|
|Docosahexaenoic acid* (DHA) (min):||0.1%|
|Glucosamine* (min):||200 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min):||100 mg/kg|
|1 kg||⅔ cup|
|5 kg||2½ cups|
|10 kg||3½ cups|
|20 kg||4¼ cups|
|30 kg||5 cups|
|40 kg||5¾ cups|
1 cup (8 oz) = 125g
Nutrience Original Dry Puppy Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Nutrience Original Dry Puppy Food Reviews
- Good Value (6)
- Dog Likes It (7)
- Easy To Digest (4)
- Nutritional (6)
- Improves Coat (3)
- Tasty (2)
- Expensive (2)
- Active Dogs (2)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Puppies (7)
- Smaller Dogs (2)