Prozym Solution For Dogs & Cats Information
A unique ingredient makes this solution a powerful anti-tartar weapon!
- A palatable and refreshing dental solution
- Fights against dental plaque and bad breath
- The easiest way to give your pet some daily oral care – just add to drinking water
- Helps to maintain healthy teeth and gums
Unique Active Ingredient
- RF2 – a key ingredient from plant origins
- Acts against biofilm that is created by bacteria in the mouth – biofilm is the first stage in formation of dental plaque on teeth
- Helps to restore bacterial balance in the mouth
- Induces a 70% reduction in the production of biofilm and a 40% reduction in the production of tartar
- Water, glycerine, sorbitol, RF2 (Rheum palmatum root powder)
- Shake well before use
- Add to drinking water once per day - add 1 capful per 1 litre of drinking water
- Change drinking water everyday
Prozym Solution For Dogs & Cats
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Prozym Solution For Dogs & Cats Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Effective (3)
- Easy To Use (4)
- Not Effective (3)
- Active Dogs (2)
- Larger Dogs (1)