Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Wet Dog Food Information
This prescription diet offers support for dogs prone to excess weight gain, helping to successfully manage their weight while also helping dogs to maintain normal blood glucose levels and a healthy digestive system. This food is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Clinically tested nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's weight management
- Low in fat, calories, magnesium and sodium to help maintain a healthy weight
- Contains clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle while promoting urinary tract health
- Using therapeutic L-carnitine levels and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber, this delicious formula helps dogs with weight, digestive and glucose management
Water, Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavour, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 890 kcal/kg (329 kcal/370g can)
|Vitamin C||116 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||614 IU/kg|
This diet is supplied by PETstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner. Before you can purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your vet. If this is not the case please contact our helpdesk or your local vet.
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Weight Control - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog
|Obese Prone||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 can||5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 can||1 1/2 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 can||1 3/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 can||2 1/3 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 can||3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 can||3 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 can||4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 can||4 1/2 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 can||5 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 can||6 can|
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Wet Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Wet Dog Food Reviews
Be the first to review this productWrite a review