Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food Information
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities
This diet is supplied by PETstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner, before you purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your pets vet. If this is not the case please contact our help desk or your local vet.
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivities or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How It Helps
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
How It Works
- Highly hydrolyzed protein
- Single carbohydrate source: Corn Starch
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Made Specifically For: Dogs with digestive sensitivities and food intolerances.
Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||111 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||610 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.53|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.4|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/2 cups (130 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (155 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/2 cups (220 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 cups (265 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 2/3 cups (325 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 1/4 cups (375 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 3/4 cups (420 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 1/4 cups (460 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 1/4 cups (550 g)|
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Dog Likes It (5)
- Easy To Digest (5)
- Nutritional (4)
- Improves Coat (3)
- Tasty (4)
- Expensive (4)
- Active Dogs (3)
- Larger Dogs (3)
- Older Dogs (4)
- Puppies (1)
- Smaller Dogs (3)