Royal Canin Bulldog Dry Dog Food Information
Your Bulldog has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Bulldog is no exception. The whole Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Odour Control: Highly digestible proteins, starches, insoluble minerals and balanced fibres help reduce flatulence, digestive upsets and stool odours.
- Sensitive Skin: For the Bulldog’s dermatitis-prone skin, Royal Canin include antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty acids to strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
- Joint Health: Glucosamine and chondroitin help to protect the joints and Omega-3 fatty acids help to limit inflammation.
- Unique Jaw: Bulldog 24's wave shape kibble, engineered specifically for this breed’s unique jaw, makes it easier to grasp and encourages chewing. Sodium tripolyphosphate is added to help reduce the accumulation of plaque and tartar by removing extra calcium in the mouth.
Made Specifically for: Bulldogs over 12 months of age
COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, egg powder, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
ADDITIVES (per kg):
|Vitamin A:||25100 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||800 IU|
|E1 (Iron):||41 mg|
|E2 (Iodine):||2.9 mg|
|E4 (Copper):||12 mg|
|E5 (Manganese):||54 mg|
|E6 (Zinc):||204 mg|
|E8 (Selenium):||0.1 mg|
Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g
Preservatives - Antioxidants.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
|Glucosamine chloride:||1085 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine plus chondroitin:||1100 mg/kg|
|Metabolisable energy:||3542 kcal/kg|
|Metabolisable energy:||3720 kcal/kg|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE):||43.2%|
|Vitamin A:||32000 UI/kg|
|Vitamin C:||300 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E:||600 mg/kg|
|Polyphenols from green tea & grapes||150 mg/kg|
|Folic acid:||14.1 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin:||27.9 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin:||0.14 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin:||50.1 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin:||498.2 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid:||149.8 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine:||78.2 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3:||800 UI/kg|
Your Dog is Unique!
Just like humans every dog is different when it comes to their dietary needs, this means your pets feeding requirements will vary depending on their breed, environment, age and activity. The below table and the information on the bag is to be used as a starting point, it is important to monitor your dogs weight and adjust their rations as needed.
As it takes time for your dogs digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels in a new food it is important to transition your dog correctly from one food to the next to reduce the chance of your pet having an upset stomach. We suggest you take 7 days to transition your dog from the old food to the new food. Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Dog Weight||Low Activity (gms/day)||Moderate Activity (gms/day)||High Activity (gms/day)|
Royal Canin Bulldog Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Bulldog Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (9)
- Dog Likes It (19)
- Easy To Digest (15)
- Nutritional (13)
- Improves Coat (9)
- Tasty (11)
- Expensive (4)
- Hard to Digest (1)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Active Dogs (4)
- Larger Dogs (3)
- Older Dogs (3)
- Puppies (1)